MEME YOUR BEAN CONTEST!
VOTING for ROUND TWO is now closed!
We've had over 7,500 votes this time around and thank everyone who submitted their Bean Meme! All the entries brought us a ton of smiles and belly laughs! The winning Bean Meme has WON a $250 gift certificate from Peekaboo Beans! CONGRATULATIONS!
HERE'S OUR WINNING MEME FOR ROUND 2:
AND OUR HONORARY RUNNER UPS:
HOW IT WORKS: Create a meme out of your Beans and share your submission on Facebook or Instagram. You must tag Peekaboo Beans in your post and include hashtag #MemeYourBean to be considered. We will collect and share all the Meme Your Bean entries on our website for the public to vote for the most creative and playful meme. We want you to make us laugh and share the bean joy!
HOW TO ENTER: Choose a photo of your kids in Peekaboo Beans, edit the image to 800w x 600h pixels, use an online meme creator with your own witty, fun & hilarious captions and then share on your social media pages. Be sure to include the hashtag and to tag us so we can see it! Here are 2 simple meme creator sites to help you: https://memebetter.com & https://makeameme.org
HOW TO WIN: We will collect memes until the submission deadline of August 5, 2019. Starting August 6, you can go to our website and vote for the most playful meme! On August 13, after one week of public voting, we will announce the winner of the $250 gift certificate. Be sure to invite your family and friends to vote during that time, as the winner will be determined by the most votes received. Make sure to read ALL the contest rules below.
- Submissions must be submitted on either Facebook or Instagram using hashtag #memeyourbean and tagging Peekaboo Beans. No submissions will be accepted via email.
- Your account must be public for us to find your meme post.
- Each individual can enter up to 3 memes per round.
- First round for submission runs from July 16 to July 22.
- Second round for submission runs from July 31 to August 5.
- Voting for round 2 begins August 6 and ends August 12.
- Winner for round 2 will be announced August 13.
- Only photos with kids in Peekaboo Beans will qualify for submission to the contest.
- During voting, individuals can only vote once per round.
- Photo must be original, meaning the contestant may not take another person’s photo.
- Submitted memes must consist of a single photo with one caption.
- Contest is open to Canadian and US residents.
- All entries become property of Peekaboo Beans Inc. and may be shared in the Peekaboo Beans newsletter or on Peekaboo Beans' social media platforms.
- No vulgar language or inappropriate photos will be accepted. We are a community after all and this is meant to be fun for everyone!